Wednesday 20 January 2010

Andy 'Irishandy' Carlin

TOPOFTHEMORNIN TO YA

Im Andy Carlin and i am shit at poker. I am a robot for Jon Lundy. I earn him millions in rakeback. I come around to his house and get abuse all day every day. They even tried to drop me off at the caravan park. Ballbags. One day i hope to work in Asda because i like pushing trolleys.

Poker wise i play a lot of live poker and a ton of online mtts. I do well in the live cash games but have never really mastered online cash. I plan to learn many things from being in the stable but mainly how to just win consistantly at each level. I think being in a office filled with the other players will benefit my game as its a relaxed environment and being able to talk over hands is obviously a huge advantage.

My aims for the year are:
  • Show a consistant profit at online cash
  • Get to or close to playing 200nl
  • Win some more online and live mtts
  • Get a ton of experience both online and on the live circuit in the bigger games


TYTY <3
BYESSS Xooo

No comments:

Post a Comment