Saturday 6 March 2010

Andrew "Andrizu" Harrison

Bonjour lads,

My name is Andrew Harrison and I have recently joined the semi pro section of the stable. I have been at the house for the past few days and I must say the set-up and the lads are all ace, and the coaching and experience I have received even in these first couple of days has been great.

Basically, I have been playing poker in the North east for around 3 years, and ive always wanted to have the chance to receive some tips and help with both my on-line game and live games, so really this was a no brainer for me. And from what I have seen Jon seems like guy to receive coaching off.

I look forward to really striving to improve my game, and hopefully making a success out of this venture.

As most people know I have a full time job, so I will try my best to mix both this poker venture and my working life as best I can.

My aims for this year:-

- Attempt to become a pro member and grind out a constant steady profit
- Hopefully bink a big cash in a large MTT
- Attempt to play more big events [DTD etc]

So, in the words of Marvin Gaye, Lets get it ONNNNNNNNNNN!

IM AAAAAAAAAAL IN!

Mwah xoxoxox

1 comment: